Does Cellulite Affect Your Self Esteem? Here are the Solutions You Have Been Looking For
Cellulite is a very embarrassing problem and one that can affect both men and women. The good news is that there are solutions out there that can help you address your cellulite. Mrs. Leslie Forrester Naperville is an experienced dermatologist who has been helping clients regain smooth skin.
We now look at some of the different options available to deal with cellulite effectively.
One of the most effective ways to deal with cellulite is through surgery. Some different procedures can be used depending on the severity of your problem and which areas need to be treated.
Surgery is suitable for those who have large areas affected or resistant to other forms of treatment. It is also the most expensive option and can be pretty painful.
Injections are another popular option, although they are not suitable for everyone. Several different types of injections can help with cellulite. These include:
- Fat injections: These injections use fat from your own body to treat cellulite. Although it can be expensive, it is a very effective treatment, and the results are not permanent.
- Cellulase is another popular injection form that uses lasers to target cellulite. It is a good option for those with smaller cellulite areas and less severe cases.
- Mesotherapy: This form of injection uses a variety of different ingredients that are injected into the skin to remove cellulite. It is a good option for those who have small areas affected, and it can be repeated as often as needed.
Another effective way to deal with cellulite is through topical treatments. These use creams or gels applied to the skin and help break down the fat cells. There are several different types of topical treatments that can be used, including:
- Retinol creams: These are very effective at breaking down fat cells and can be bought over the counter.
- Creams with caffeine: Caffeine is another ingredient that can help to break down fat cells. There are different creams that contain caffeine, although they may need to be prescribed by a doctor.
- Aminophylline cream: This is a prescription cream containing aminophylline, an ingredient that helps break down fat. It is a popular cellulite treatment but can still be expensive.
Massage is another popular cellulite treatment. It helps to break down the fat cells and can also improve circulation. Several different types of massage can be used, including:
- Cellulite massage: This specific massage type is designed to target cellulite. It can be very effective, and some spas offer this type of massage.
- Lymphatic drainage massage: This is another form of massage effective for cellulite. It helps to improve circulation and break down fat cells, although it may need to be repeated regularly.
If you are struggling with cellulite, speaking to an aesthetic specialist at Wrinkle Fairy about your options is crucial. They will help you choose the best treatment for your situation and offer advice on maintaining the results after your treatment.