Causes of Eye Bag Formation and Eye Bag Removal Tips
It can be annoying to have under-eye bags since they can make you appear older and more tired than you are. But suppose the bags under your eyes are making you feel self-conscious. In that case, you may find solace in the knowledge that there are several eye bag removal Singapore techniques to either lessen their appearance or eliminate them, depending on why you have them in the first place. Below are some causes of eye bags:
- Lots of salty meals make you retain water, which results in edema.
- Medical issues such as thyroid
- Genetics: Eye bags may run in your family as a physical trait.
- The aging process naturally. As you age, your skin and muscles lose their suppleness.
How to Remove Eye Bags
There are various ways to minimize under-eye puffiness, depending on the reason. Using at-home treatments, lower lids that periodically enlarge owing to fluid buildup behind the eyes can temporarily decrease in size. There are limitations to both DIY remedies and over-the-counter medications. Under-eye bags that are obvious and chronic require double eyelid surgery.
Home remedies for swollen eyes
You may find these easy remedies helpful if you occasionally wake up with swollen eyes. They work to reduce the swelling till it goes gone naturally over the day.
- Cold compress: Cooling the area lowers edema and discomfort by reducing blood flow. Anything cold can be placed for a brief length of time over closed eyelids, including an ice pack, a bag of frozen vegetables, chilled cucumber slices, and iced spoons.
- Caffeine: Because it is a vasoconstrictor, caffeine constricts blood vessels. Numerous cosmetics companies produce eye treatments using caffeine to reduce under-eye puffiness. As an alternative, you may try draping caffeinated black tea bags over your closed eyes.
Options without surgery
These non-invasive procedures smooth the region around the eyes:
Filler: In order to produce a seamless transition between the under-eye region and the cheek, this procedure inserts a filler material (often hyaluronic acid, a jelly-like substance) there. A local anaesthetic is used during the injection, which is done at a doctor’s office.
Laser resurfacing: This entails using a laser to eliminate the top layers of the skin around the eyes in order to encourage the production of new collagen.
Chemical peel: By eliminating the superficial top layers, a chemical peel also addresses wrinkled under-eye skin.
In an outpatient operation known as a lower eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), the surgeon repositions the fat behind the eyes and tightens the muscles and skin to give the area a smooth look. Individuals may need numerous procedures, such as combining laser resurfacing with filler or an eyelid lift, to alleviate under-eye bags.
Consult a Physician
A highly delicate region of the face is the one around the eyes. Incorrect methods might result in serious problems. Finding a board-certified, highly skilled surgeon who specializes in double eyelid surgery Singapore is essential. Check out www.covetteclinic.com to book an appointment today!