Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which the male cannot maintain an erection for a long time. According to studies, more than fifty percent of men experience erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction increases in men between the ages of forty and early seventies. Erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men, and treatment is essential.
Do not be afraid to get erectile dysfunction treatment at Fit Life MD. The facility has erectile dysfunction specialists to treat your condition in the fastest time possible. Here is everything you ought to know about the causes, and treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Overconsumption of alcohol- Drinking too much alcohol can cause erectile dysfunction. Heavy consumption may interfere with your ability to control erections. Consider drinking less alcohol to avoid such a situation.
- Diabetes- Diabetes patients may experience erectile dysfunction. Diabetes is responsible for blood vessel diseases and nerve damage. These blood vessel diseases may affect the nerves of the penis, which may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Medications- A specific medication has side effects that may cause erectile dysfunction. Such as Examples of medications are stress relievers.
- High blood pressure- Men with high blood pressure are at very high risk of experiencing erectile dysfunction. It is difficult for a person to regulate blood pressure if they suffer from high blood pressure. Blood pressure is responsible for erections. High blood pressure, therefore, causes erectile dysfunction among some people.
- Smoking- Smoking is hazardous to your reproductive health as a man. Smoking releases a chemical that infects the blood vessels and the nerves of your penis. Excessive smoking may cause detrimental damage to the nerves, which causes erectile dysfunction.
- Obesity- Obesity is linked to erectile dysfunction. Obesity leads to estrogen production in men, which consequently causes low levels of testosterone. Low levels of testosterone may cause poor sexual performance. Moreover, obesity may damage the blood vessels responsible for erections.
Natural Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
- Exercise- Studies show that engaging in physical activities reduces the chances of a person getting erectile dysfunction. Moderate exercises such as walking, swimming, jogging, and gymnastics a few minutes a day will help you with your erectile dysfunction problem.
- Sleep- All you have to do is to get adequate sleep to manage erectile dysfunction problems. People who get less sleep are reported to experience erectile dysfunction. Inadequate sleep is also responsible for low testosterone among men. Getting enough sleep, on the other hand, is suitable for high levels of testosterone which lowers erectile dysfunction.
Medical Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Drugs containing phosphodiesterase type five inhibitors- There are oral pills recommended for people with erectile dysfunction, such as Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis.
- Surgery- Surgery may be necessary, primarily if the erectile dysfunction is caused by artery damage. The surgery is only recommended to young men.
Manage Erectile Dysfunction Today
Erectile dysfunction is not a condition you have to be ashamed of. It is common to many men, and there are proven treatments to take care of the condition. Visit the facility to get erectile dysfunction treatments from the erectile dysfunction specialists.