All Matters in regards to Circulation
If you have an issue with your circulatory system and wonder if you can get treatment, look no further because Dr. Vinod Kumar has a facility in Bakersfield, California. He has vast experience in cardiovascular conditions and has saved many people’s lives. Once you visit the center, the team will evaluate your symptoms and discuss the diagnosis and treatment with you. Be sure that you will get the best treatment and live many more years when you visit the facility. Here we will discuss the remedies available in the Heart and Vascular and Leg Center.
Conditions Treated at the facility
The team’s main objective at the facility is to treat you and avoid instances of amputation and disease progression to life-threatening levels. At the facility, you will get treated for leg dislocation, chest pain, restless leg syndrome, deep vein thrombosis, and pelvic congestion syndrome, in addition to;
- Peripheral Arterial Disease occurs if your leg arteries narrow because of plaque build-up and can lead to amputation if life-sustaining blood does not reach some parts of the leg.
- Varicose veins, Spider Veins appear on the skin after the veins fail to push blood back to the heart for oxygenation. If not treated, you suffer the risk of wounds not healing, amputation, and even chronic pain.
- Poor Circulation occurs when blood vessels have issues, and therefore blood does not circulate normally.
- Leg pain and leg swelling affect your mobility, and the doctor will evaluate whether the pain and swelling result from an issue with the blood circulation.
- Foot and leg ulcers are wounds that do not heal independently or wounds that recur. If you have diabetes, you are at risk of suffering from foot and leg ulcers. Poor circulation also causes the wound not to heal.
Services Offered at the Center
If you need online consultation, the facility supports telehealth. Besides, you will get the following services:
- Vascular testing
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound care
- Vascular ultrasound
- Stress test
Reasons for Choosing the Facility
The facility is suitable if you have various cardiovascular issues and need to see a consultant on the same day you make the facility. Besides, the facility ensures they coordinate and collaborate with your primary care provider if you have one. Also, the facility accepts many insurance covers, and you only incur little out-of-pocket expenses. In addition, the facility has the latest technology in terms of diagnostic and treatment options. If you want to get treatment and go back to work within a week after treatment, you should consider visiting the facility. Lastly, the experts ensure they furnish you with all information about the process throughout the treatment.
If you are looking for treatment for various cardiovascular conditions and surgery is not your first option for treatment, Heart Vascular and Leg Center is your chosen facility. The doctor evaluates your symptoms, conducts tests, and recommends minimally invasive treatments and lifestyle changes. The best thing is that you can get a consultation online. Call or schedule a consultation today.